Lansas Pipe Plugs
Power Plant Supply Company provides a variety of Pipe Plugs, Test Plugs, and Flow-Thru Plugs in single and multi-size units.
Lansas originally started making test plugs back in 1955, setting new standards for pipeline equipment. Today, they are a leader in products, performance, service, and custom applications for pipeline maintenance equipment. From Joint Testers, High Pressure Plugs, and Air & Vacuum Testing Equipment, we can help you solve your pipeline issue!
Multi-Size Domehead™ Test Plugs
- One of the most durable & reliable multi-size pipe plugs in the industry
- Patented design minimizes side-wall stress & eliminates longitudinal tearing
- Unique “Spider-Ring™” on ends of plug transfers inflation stress away from base plates
- Domeheads are up to 50% lighter & have higher flexibility than competition
- Same patented designs as Domehead plugs
- Offer large bypass within pipe plug
- Ideal for water tests and sewer bypasses
- Available in Nitrile or Neoprene and Stainless Steel components for chemical/petroleum applications